Not sure if its referring to me...
But just want to say that it is you who left me first, who threw me behind and move on.
You can even go to the beach and have fun with your friends before you initiate break up the next day. Moreover, the break up was initiated only when I start to contact you. Otherwise, you would have just leave it hanging.
I thought I was being oversensitive, but when I show his beach photos to my family, relatives and friends.. they affirm my conclusion - you weren't even serious in this rs.. I was there for you until you had a better chance in university.
Give and take bah. hahas.. I thought this year chinese new year I can finally bring a boyfriend to meet my relatives which they all used to be keen to find out all these past few years... but hahas... well, have some explanations to do this CNY in front of my relatives. Sorry, I am SINGLE, can't bring any bf to let u guys see.
But when you tell me you will get over it soon... it all tells me that this rs is nothing to you that you aren't even affected by it. Your facebook photos show it all what kind of person you are, with all your happening life etc. But happy that you found your sense of belongings in hall.
But I have learnt to slowly let go through the grace of Christ and with the help of my family and friends and relatives. Hope one day you will be brought back to the right track and be back for Christ.
No comments:
Post a Comment