Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dyed and Highlighted my hair-my first time

In the morning, I went round with Ivan to take a look at students' projects. There is so many groups doing flying machines and that quadrotor became quite a hot project among the students after my batch. I was very impressed with their progress for I know it is tough to work on this projects but the students managed to improvise our passed down quadrotor. I also saw some interesting projects such as the portable flight simulation and the back-up cockpit.

After the walk, had lunch with Mr Ivan at food court 3. It's really nice to talk to Mr Ivan especially on Christ. I feel that he had been put in my life by God to remind me constantly of God's presence. Mr Ivan himself has a very good testimony and it really encouraging to see how God him to Christ from another religion. It was really of him to email me sources of good christian materials :)

Saw the lab that the school has assigned to me. My! it was really spacious and fantastic!

Decided to rush down to the salon in the afternoon to have my hair done up having permed my hair exactly for one week already. Didn't know what colour to try out so I let the hair dresser decided for me. Turned out that the selected particular colour suited me and my hair well according to the feedback i got from my family and friends :) Can't believe i spent $335 on my hair alone! But was satisfied with the end result :)

No comments: