Friday, January 6, 2012

Bringing Passion into Competition Ground?

Had been focusing all my time, strength and effort into practising taiji for the past few months. Never in my life had I woke up early in the morning to practice it and then practise it again in the night. I guess taiji gives me something to focus on and not let my mind drift away.

Hence, i was really shocked when my coach asked me if i would like to take part in this year competition. I would have to go through at least half a year of monstrous training by my coach then. it's good that my potential has been recognised but to bring it to the competitive level, i really have to give it a thought.

Anyway, I have nothing to lose too. I do not have any commitment for the time being.

But I am still asking God for directions.

No comments: