Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 22nd Hui Yin!

Awesome! Thank the good Lord for bringing me through another year :)

2011 has been on the whole but I hope 2012 will be even better!

Have set up a few mindset which I hope will make me into a better person at the end of this year :)

Started off the day by lunching at Pastamania and watching a movie with my close friend. "We bought a zoo" is really touching and heartwarming. Just the right genre to watch on my birthday as it is both meaningful and hilarious. As it was a rather last minute plan in addition of this public holiday, we were fortunate enough to get seats which were third row counting from the front.

Thereafter, I went to meet my mum up and we went shopping around Northpoint. As most of my family members were dining out, we two decided to dine at BBQ Chicken. Perhaps the restaurant was crowded, hence we waited for about half an hour before we got our first dish. Thank goodness the staff there has good service, hence I think they kind of sooth off the hot tempered waiting customers. Perhaps they should consider hiring more chefs during the peak season. Oh ya, not forgetting that it was really my day that I got a decent dress for social nights :) Saw a new bag on display at fiore and that the design really suites my need. I had almost wanted to buy it but my mum stopped me and ask me to go back and reconsider. Maybe I would put this bag on my birthday wishlist for the girls. Tee-hee :)

Ended the day with my sweet little driving to Nex and got me a champagne flavored Swiss Bake Cake! Disappointingly, it doesn't taste as nice as their mango cheese cake which my colleagues introduced to me months ago. Cute little brother felt bad for buying a not nice cake but I assured him I will get him the mango cheesecake for him to try soon. Afterall, he did specially drove all the way to nex to help me get this champagne cake for Swiss bake outlets aren't near to north side of Singapore.

Ah! Not forgetting the bowl of Mee Sua with the two hard boiled eggs that my mum prepared for me!

Simple day but good enough for me :) 简单就是美:)


No comments: