Surprisingly, the shopping malls were opened for business at 10.30am on this day. Really lucky me!
Wanted to get a pair of Aldo wedges as I already fell for it when I brought my brother to get his aldo shoes yesterday. Sadly, the same scenario happened to me as it had on my brother. The wedges did not have my size anymore.
I was feeling kind of panicky by then as I have yet gotten my pair of shoes after visiting C&K, Aldo, New Look, Mitju etc.. almost all the shoe shop in ion! Then my brother suggested we try out at 313. Tried the new look there but still couldn't find a suitable pair of shoes (most of the shoes out there were rather high). Ah ha! Just when all hopes were lost, we passed by this shop called Anna Nucci. I would say this shop was my paradise!
The moment I went into the shop, I set eye on the pair of light brown wedges and my brother picked another pair of shoes for me (so sweet of him!) end up, i bought two shoes from this shop and i realised that the price of aldo shoes can get me at least three pairs of anna nucci shoes! The quality of the shoes were not bad too! It was a really really good deal!
I had wanted to get a new watch for this new year as I realised the titus watch given to me by him carries too much of fond memories that I find it emotionally uncomfortable to wear them on anymore. I tried to wear it last week to work, but the watch felt like an emotional burden on my hand... couldnt stand wearing it anymore and I took it off after wearing it to work for half a day. Hence, I know that I no longer can wear this watch as the owner of this gift really hurt me too deeply. Got attracted by a Casio watch. But the sad thing was i didn't bring my card out.. hence will most probably buy it someday later this week.
Drove down to IMM to make some last minute CNY goodies purchase at giant and to also fetch my sis and her friends from there.
Had a reunion dinner with my family at night. My mum never fails to whip up delicious and tasty dishes! Really ate until we were full and we sat down together to chit chat for a while. A very hearty and warm talk ^^
We waited for the arrival of Dragon Year to arrive. It really was a peaceful eve :)
No comments:
Post a Comment