Thursday, January 5, 2012

I get to be a judge!

Goodness! I was invited to go round with the panelist of judges (basically my lecturers and an Astar staff) to grade the students' project. It was really an honour for I get to see how the judges grade the students and the things that they look out for.

It was the second time I will be looking at the projects (for I had looked at the projects yesterday with Mr Ivan). I even get to witnessed for one group when their projects couldn't work in front of the judges. They were going to be penalized by the judges but I stepped forth and witness for them for it was really working when Ivan and I came down yesterday.

After the judging, went to have lunch with Mr Chua Low Boon, Danny and my ex DE lecturer. Once again, got nagged by them to apply for a scholarship and that i should consider studying overseas. Well, still thinking and it just happen that a few friends that I know of have gone to the country that i have intentions to further my studies and that one of my ex colleagues are migrating there too. So i guess i have people there to take care of me? hahas..

Talked with Mr Chua after lunch about Taiji as he is also interested in Taiji and practised them daily. End up we chit chatted till he mentioned he had a taiji sword around my height and that he would like to give it to me. I was elated to hear this as i almost wanted to purchase a taiji sword from my coach which cost at least $100 and above.

Thereafter was rather left alone by myself and I went to watch the performances put up by SP students for the open house.

No comments: