Monday, January 16, 2012

Cleaning The Window Rail

CNY is coming soon! In fact, in less than 1 weeks' time. Being freed from study stress these few months, I decided to contribute to my home by helping out in the spring cleaning :)

Woah! Indeed, doing household is tiring! I was sweating profusely after cleaning all the window rails.

Went over to khatib central to buy some ba kua to give out to my beloved employers! hahas.. anyway, now earning some income so would be buying some new year goodies back though my mum will nag non-stop. hahas...

It's a random question.. but some friends do ask me if there are any hopes for us to patch back... well thanks for your concern my friends, but the confirmed answer is a NO. Because, Jonathan he himself has already stated this very clearly that once break, he will definitely not go back le, and he has long ago diminished any miracles or hopes I have in this RS. He has moved on le (look at his fb photos). I respect his decision and I know it's also impossible for us to patch up.. because I am not good enough for him. Look at what state we are now? I guess we both are even worse than strangers. One promising couple reduced to such pathetic state.. but I know I am not good enough for him now that he has gain exposure in uni.. I took in his criticism as he will always compare me with his uni girl friends ever since then.. I can only thank him now for the criticisms he left for me to improve and work on.

I thought I have been and will be truly and deeply loved by a guy in this life for the past four years, but I was actually living in my own dream, wishful thinking. Reality kicks in hard on me.. albeit so hard that it hurts.

No comments: