Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First Day; Fresh Start

New Year, New Start

I woke up fresh and tried out the circle line to Singapore Polytechnic. However, after that, I realised that it is better that I travel to Jurong East as the circle line requires me to change trains two times and that I had to walk quite a distance to change them. I now understand why my brother still take the old route to school nowadays, it is definitely much more convenient though it is just a few minutes longer.

Reported at Mr Ivan Hoe's office. However, I realised that HR has not yet process my particulars so we chit chat until Mr Ivan's next lesson. Thereafter, I proceeded to the library. I love sp library best! it was really very spacious and conducive to do our work. Went there to touch up my resume and also watch xin msn ^^

Had a lunch appointment with Mr Ivan and Mr Mike at the staff centre. Through the lecturers' conversation, I discovered a lot of updates in school, including a degree programme established for my course.

Stayed at Don's lab after lunch to do some research. Had a great time catching up with Don too!

Feels good to be back in a familiar environment :)

No comments: