First and foremost, today is ever the healthiest day I ever felt after so many months! Praise God :) health is really wealth :)
Secondly, met my ex colleagues for lunch! This is the first time ever so many ppl turned up for meals since my farewell last year. Felt great to see them and also happy to be with them!
Thirdly, I received food from Taiwan and Thailand from Shavonne and Ying hong respectively. I was quite bad when Ying hong brought so many snacks to my lab when I told him he trying to spoil my diet plan. By hack! I just ate! Who knows one can leave long to know there's tomorrow. Diet comes later :) and my Wang Zi mian and iron egg from Shavonne. Yummy!!!!
Fourthly, I have a good meal with yh at sakae after work to have a good catch up with him :)
Fifthly, my bestie got me a nice watch for my belated birthday!!! Yeah! Cox recently I was trying to replace my watch. Finally today I have a new watch to replace!
Oh ya! Lastly, not to forget, I received a call from my lecturer offering me to go down to an aviation company with him to take a look! Coz he knows that I would like to work there in future do he bringing me there to take a look at the environment first while visiting the intern students! Such a rare opportunity! Thank God! :D
Thank God for so many good things happening in my life today ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment