Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Dad is awesome!

I rushed back home for my medical appointment as it was rather late after I helped out in uncle chua's daughter's survey.

Due to my haste, I actually forgot if i have switched off the power supply for my circuit board. It actually struck me while i was showering before going for the medical appointment. As there were 5 circuit board tapping electricity from one power supply, I was afraid that the power source and the circuit board would over heat and thus, burn down the whole lab. It shuddered me to think of the consequence, so be it i have switched it off or not, i decided to go back to SP to check on it after my medical appointment.

Dad was really nice to offer to drive me back to the doctor and subsequently to SP even though he was really tired after a day of work at the construction site.

I was glad I made the trip back to SP as i realised that indeed, i had not turn off the power supply. Phew.. at least it was not a "wasted" trip though it can be avoided if I had made sure I had switched off the power supply before i leave the lab.

So with a car to drive back, I brought back my guitar and books. did i mention that i was so in love with my new guitar?! shall post more in the other blog about it:)

Who knows, dad was already waited for me to drive when I walked back to the car. I was terribly tired but nevertheless i drove because I have not been driving for a long time. There is this irony here. Before I got my licence and a car, I was so excited to drive it. but eversince i got both, I don't dare to drive.

Anyway, the P plates on my car can be taken down soon, it has been almost a year since my siblings got their licence. They are brilliant to have passed on their first attempt!

My dad was really nice to drive me to school to because i have forgotten to switch off the power supply. And also nice enough to give me opportunity to drive back home while he sat beside me (though it was quite stress to be driving next to him)

No comments: