Those who know me well, know that I don't really prefer to be in crowd or groups at all times.. I feel at ease by myself and would prefer to do sports, play guitar or read novels during my free time. My social circle is not wide, but those friends I made are very dear to me.. And they know me inside out.. We are very close.. Some of us do have friendship as close to ten yrs :)
Some people have title me as the 有性格lady or the ice queen. I am surprise that people register this title the moment they see me for the first time. Perhaps they have not know me well. I hope that people close to me don't hold such title on me.
I am after all nothing but a disciple, looking up to Jesus as my role model in life :) I can never be as perfect as Him, but I will try my best to be like Him. For He provides the guide line and boundary of right and wrong in our daily life and how we carry ourselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment