Finally I understand this passage from the bible, book of James that perseverance produces character and eventually we be given the crown of life. This is because I experience it by myself a few days ago.
Last week Friday, I received a bad news from my fund supervisor that my claims were rejected by school. He didn't explain much and I was really taken aback.
This matter really bother me during the weekend, until I have an evil thought to send a very bad email to my supervisor. But there is also another side of me wanting to respect my lecturer and let him explain to me when I find him on Monday. I prayed and God gave me perseverance and wisdom to do the right approach.
So today came, I went to find my lecturer. We were talking about something else and I find it hard to bring up the subject.
Alas, when I least expect, my lecturer changed our conversation topic to this issue. He told me he can't claim due to the purchase being near to the closure of financial year. But he told me he is going to pay me back for the amount from his own account.
I felt ashamed of my bad thinking during the weekend but at the same time happy that I could receive the money as they belong to my dad. I was relieved that With God's help, I made a wise choice this time. Now, I hope to help my lecturer claim the money back from school.
Through this incident, I get to apply and learnt a life skill, that we ought to be patient and get the message right before we carry out any corresponding action. Albeit not with just our own strength but with God!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment