Thursday, April 26, 2012

Relationship

"Girl ah! Time to find a boyfriend le! Got any guys you are on good terms with nowadays?" this question will pop out from my grandma, mum, friends and even some of my lecturers!
Just walked out of a relationship, for the time being I don't have intention to go into one just that I am always being reminded I am getting older. Given my course of study, my job scope, sure there are many choices nowadays, but really not wanna settled down yet so soon. But shld I come across one by fate, I am gg to say yes bah :)
Many said I am too perfectionist.. Perhaps it is this character of me that's why I am still left on the shelf. But I also realize I need to build my trust in human or rather opposite sex after what my ex did to me.
I realize I am not perfect too after what happened.. So for now I am going to spend some time to reflect and be even better, hopefully be a better gf and future wife to my partner :)
Probably because I have been too terrible back then that I have been abandoned by my ex. But thankfully, it is from here I learnt more about myself and I hope to improve on my weakness :)

No comments: