Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I am Lengendary

I mentioned in my previous post that I sent my guitar to workshop for maintenance right?
Okie, in the end I have to leave my guitar to the clinic for a week. But I found myself a new friend from there too! He was a staff from this guitar shop, at first his attitude towards me weren't very good. I think basically I came at a wrong time while he was trying to play solo.
But while we talk, we suddenly talk about SP. his face immediately brighten up. It's really literally and immediate de! His attitude towards me changed 180 degree! Hahas.. And we were talking about school staff and he, cursing and swearing at some.
Though academic wasn't very good for him, he was good in playing guitar. He even let me tried some of the best guitars in the shop. My! If he hadn't known me graduated from sp, I don't think I will be able to have such privilege. The top end guitars were really nice to play with! I definitely will want to invest $500 above in a guitar if I master my basic skills. Hahas..
So while chatting halfway, suddenly he asked me if I am the person from the poster.
I was quite taken aback he recognized me and I admitted. Then after that he found me familiar and he says I am legendary. I take it as a compliment ^^
So my acoustic guitar was sent for maintenance. Thank goodness I still have a kok kok classical guitar at home to practice with.
To have met that staff, I would say its fated and we can click well.. Basically talked for an hour on the first time we meet.

No comments: