The day started off with me attending the GB and BB annual Enrollment and dedication service. As the flag bearers marched down the aisle during service, it brought back good memories to me. By God's grace, I was eventually bestowed the honor of carrying our company's flag which was something very honorable to me when I was a recruit back then :)
Pastor Shrimal's sermon has improved a lot after missing his sermons for four years. his scripture and sermon today really touched my heart. This was also the first time ever I saw Kim went on stage and give prayer ever since she graduated from bible college about a year back. She indeed, has grown a lot in her walk with the Lord :)
We had a light refreshment at the hall before we proceed to the parade square for the award and badge pinning service. The parade every year was the same but it was carried out with great importance and solemn due to its rich history and culture. However, I realized that the parade duration has cut down tremendously and the drill standard has dropped drastically :(
Went off to City Square Mall for the iLoveFit event by Amore. Just like two years ago, I signed up for endurance challenge. But as usual, the first half session was on dance which was really unbearable for a person like me with no dance talent.
I beared till my favourite session which was the kickboxing session! Never have I thought I would have the strength to do my favourite sports again. Actually I was not allowed by doctor to go for such intensive training due to my illness as I may pass out anytime. But I have already signed up way before I fell tremendously ill. Managed to convince my parents as I suppose this might be my last chance to play my favourite intensive sports as we do not know what will happen to me in future and that I promise them not to over exert myself:) the goodies remained as surprising and fulfilling just like two years ago.
Changed out and rushed to NTU to catch my sis performance:) the ride to joo koon was really terrible as the train was delayed due to a train fault. The train practically stopped at each station for about five minutes! Therefore, extending my predicted half hour journey to an hour more! SMRT, this standard is way unacceptable!
Managed to catch my did performance just in time! Some more with good seats too! I am so proud that I have such a capable sis! Her dancing certainly improved from the first time I see her dance initially.i think her talent is being spotted by her dance club, hope she will be able to find favour in her junior and let her potential be truly unleash! Already they put her in the middle of the dance performance for her maiden show! Though her sis is not like her as an all rounder, I am very proud to have such a capable sister!:)
The day ended with us taking photos with our sis and also for my sis and her friends as well as her dance club :)
I thank God for such a day for it doesn't come by easily. It has been a busy yet very eventful day:) now off to bed and be ready for tomorrow UOG principal meet up!:)
Proud of you, my little sis :)
No comments:
Post a Comment