Sunday, March 4, 2012

U have decided

It's not about studies that makes you busy.

It is just that you have a different priority in your life ever since you step into university.

I used to complain how you would cut down on our meet up when we were dating and you would often use studies as an excuse.

Clearly after months of break up, it is not studies that made u cut down on our meet up. rather u have a different priority and a change of heart. You went for so many activities in hall and in school despite the "heavy' school work u claim you have. You went because this is something important to you. I am glad you finally find a community that is so ready to accept you after these past few years.

You are no longer the Jonathan i know any more. but you are happier now in a community so supportive of you. You are much more confident now. No longer the nerdy and naive jonathan i know of anymore. Actually, I felt happy to help you in becoming who you are and frankly speaking, i was somehow prepared for such a day when u become a better person. only then, a girl better than me will be more suitable for you.

No longer i harbor bitterness to you anymore. I manage to forgive u for the hurt and broken promises u done to me by the grace of God. I hope you will find a girl who is more willing to accept you for who you are now and to support you in what you like to do.

Perhaps a boyfriend too out going and too attention seeking isn't compatible for me.

For now, it's goodbye Jonathan. I wish you continue to find joy in your uni and hall life.

No comments: