My little sis was very nice to bring me around NTU and even waited for me while i have a dialogue session with the prof.
There was just a handful of us in the executive seminar room where we can talk to the prof directly. I would say they are very friendly profs and very hospitable too. I had a very nice time talking to the profs and the current EEE students.
My heart was swayed a bit as i really get along well with the profs and the seniors and i believe i will have people that i know should i take up a degree here. But as i go back home and think through it, perhaps the curriculum might not suit me at all. Perhaps pursuing an overseas degree would be more suitable for me. The ntu scholar program might guarantee me a four year stay in hostel plus they will organize a lot of leadership workshop and leadership opportunities for us.. it is really a plus point as we dont have to fight so hard to stay in hall and the school is helping us to pump up our resume by offering leadership posts for us. i would say the post are really prestigious. not wonder scholars are wanted by companies. for me, i know myself well enough that i might not have the capabilities to take on such an intensive yet fulfilling curriculum. my health is getting worse day by day.
After the talk, I went to have mcdonalds with my sis. Felt bad for making her wait too long and hence i treated her for our late lunch. There after she went off for dance practice while i went back to the auditorium to chit chat with the EEE prof and the senior.
Spent almost an hour there talking and then met Mugilan. It's really nice that both of us have managed to put down our grudges and are on good terms now. So we were talking for at least another hour at the school Mcdonald.
Except for one bad memory, NTU really hosts a lot of my friends there and I believe I might have a good time there. Perhaps things just happen for a reason and I really pray that i would make the right choice in a few months time. be it local or overseas.
No comments:
Post a Comment