When I viewed the wonders of Finland, I thank him. cox of him, i vowed to live an even better life. and with this vow, it gave me the courage to travel overseas for exchange by myself even though i dun have friends i know of going.
Seeing Finland's view, it just tells me life is good unlike 2 yrs ago when he left suddenly, leaving my world crashing down harshly.
Thank God i have friends who supported and build me up when i thought it was impossible.
I am thankful for all that has happened. i earned great friends, i have the courage to step out of my comfort zone.
Yes, I will live a better life than it was back then. I will. seeing such nice view in Finland just tell me that life is still great or even better now. i have the support of my family, lecturers, friends and relatives. what more can i ask more :)
He let me mature in my perspective of a relationship and made me learn my mistakes, making me to strive to be a better person in handling relationship.
Yes, u are past, u re history. it will be locked in my memory.
No comments:
Post a Comment