School has officially started this week but then we don't have any class on a monday. I went down to the service desk to have my name corrected but the staff at the service desk sucks greatly. He asked me to mail them the problem instead. the school has told me to go down to the service desk and get it fixed. made me walked all the way there for nothing.
Had lunch in a nearby restaurant with Ken. the lunch was great, it was rice, curry and drum stick! salad and bread was of course free flow!
I decided to go to the biggest shopping mall in our town to check it out and also to get my grocery from the big supermarkets there. Ken followed me too. i feel that the shopping mall is just gigantic in its building, inside there are not as many shops as I have expected.
Bought some groceries and then went back home.
Just feel that the day is long... and peaceful. would be very fun if i have come together with close friends :)
But i Believe God has a purpose for putting me through this by myself. i have yet too know but i would have to trust Him, hoping that I would be able to see His purpose for me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment