Tuesday, November 5, 2013

happy birthday Pa!

Time really show no mercy,  my dad turns 50 today local time or yst for sg time. It just struck me that 20 to 30 years more isn't a long time to spend with together. This yr I can't be in sg to celebrate with him. My dad may not be the most perfect person, infact my mum says I pick up his nasty temper, bt in my eyes he is always the perfect dad supporting me in all my dreams, career and education.
50 le, he is still working under the hot sun in the construction industry.he has nv forced or asked us if we ever want to take over his small company passed down by granddad. In fact, his three children might be in good condition to take over with one electrical engineer, one mechanical engineer and one business cum accountant. No he nv ask us to take over his hard labour company,  the company that has fed and see through his entire family till now, in fact he always encourage us to pursue our dreams.
My family is not those kind who will show affection and display our love openly to each other. It feels kind of weird and awkard if we do or say that. Hahas... deep in my heart I love them. The most I could do is to write it down here. Hahas... if any people that can let me put down anything in my life there's only my family and my few close friends. They are the ones who built me into who I am today.
Happy Birthday Pa. Thank you for all your hard toiling under the sun to feed ur family all these while. Love you.

No comments: