Its been slightly more than a year we have parted. You have moved on and embarked in a new chapter of your life. I am Somehow still trapped in ur shadow. Comparing other guys standard to yours. Quite sure its quite difficult to have someone like you. You are basking in ur attention seeking life.. while for me I kind of enjoy this time by myself. Exercise by myself, shop by myself, hang out in the cafe by myself, watching movie by myself, celebrating festive season by myself. I dont think I am ready to let someone into my life after you. You have left a deep set of foot prints in my heart, doubt there will be anyone like you. well, I mean the you before u went to uni. you have became another person in uni now tt I know we can nv be together. we are now of different world. You always seen hanging out with a bunch of cool lively friends while for me I m by myself most of the time in sch.well, not because I dont have friends over there but i just prefer to be myself most of the time in sch.
Uni is not the place. My true n happy world is the day I step into my dream company. Till then, I will nv be happy in uni.
No comments:
Post a Comment