Saturday, December 22, 2012

To forgive but not to forget.

There are bound to be people out there to instill fear in your lives and be like a big bully. I had enough of it and have learnt to harden my heart.
I was told before to fogive but never to forget so that we dont once again fall in the same vicious cycle again.
A teacher once told me never to be nice to everyone,  but only to be nice to people whom are important to you. Guess there is still a long way to learn.
I am grateful to God for angels He put in my life. The circle of close friends are very understanding and nice. Mean people appear in life but it is these angels who will always be the first to stand up for you.
One of my angel fell ill recently,  I am doing my best to lift her up. Praying for her to be strong and overcome this trial.

No comments: