Managed to celebrate Christmas today with two peeps feom poly. Had a feasty lunch with one of my good poly coursemate and we had a good catch up!
Night time head down to Orchard once again to celebrate and feel the atmosphere with oneof my favourite junior from sp.
Its good to be called out to celebrate christmas with them in town. But at the same time I have mixed feelings. Celebrating in Christmas without you is rather different and it makes me think of the happy times we shared for the past few Christmas. I was also wondering what you be doing just now but I know most probably you be out somewhere celebrating happily with a group of friends or perhaps with ur special girl.
Perhaps a year just isn't enough for me to forget everything but perhaps another few more years down the road. Dont think I would want to head down to town to celebrate for christmas anytime soon cause those memories just kept flooding in my mind.
However, amidst those hurts, I am thankful for being invited to lots of Christmas meals and parties this year. I am also starting to appreciate the importance of this day as a Christian as my mind has more space now to think of this meaningful and festive season.
P.s my family bought about 20 boxes of Royce chocate for this xmas as gifts to people that we appreciate! My parents are kind of Royce fan too! They even bought some boxes for themselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment