Today my Dad ask me why till this date I havent perform with my guitar after practicing for a year. I told him I am not ready to go around performing. He was quite disappointed and suggests to hire a better instructor though it will cost more. I can undersand his disapppinent cox he has been supported of me by buying me a tuner, new guitar on his own initiative. It's not that I totally can't play, I just dont wish to go around performing until I have practiced enough to hit a certain standard that I set for myself.
I had almost wanted to give up on guitar a few months back due to stress and setbacks but one sentence from my roomie made me persistent on playing the guitar no matter what.
"既然你已经有这么好的一把吉它,就继续把它练好来,不要浪费这把吉它"
It is with such simple sentence from her, I picked up on my guitar again.
I will never give up on you ever again, sorry for neglecting you. I will make the best out of you.
Sounds silly but I am thinking of a name for him. Ya, him. My commitment for now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment