Welcome to my inner world which consists incoherent thoughts and feelings! Typical engineer style of writing because writing in proper and flowery language takes huge efforts for me and I might not be able to write out my inner most feelings! :P Pardon me if you find it difficult to comprehend my journals because those who successfully did, will do. ;)
Monday, May 13, 2013
experience first, money later.
Vietnam, finland and probably Cambodia. It probably will cost me of my savings but I am pretty cool with it. Money aside, experience first! Perhaps I stopped school for a year n work for a reason? Just trying to console myself. Hahas.. have been saving damn hard too. I have been offered financial aids to fulfil my ocip and overseas exchange but I declined. Even though my lecturer is supportive of what I am doing now but yup, better not since I can scrap through with my savings :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment