I am so nua now!
But frankly speaking, I quite like this kind of life.
Nothing luxurious, it is just a simple lifestyle.
Waking up early in the morning for a swim, afternoon went to Kopitiam for lunch and read newspaper.
Night time go back watch TV, eat dinner and spending time with family :)
Aww! damn blissful!
Except for certain days whereby I will catch up with my friends, juniors, profs, lecturers and relatives.
Going back to SP again to take rice dumplings from the auntie cleaner in June! Last year she made for me but didn't get to see me so yup, this year she insist I have to and even set a date for me to come collect. hahas.. auntie really very nice and cute :)
Like shiok!
Thank God for such times :)
Oh! by the way i started going safra for a swim even though it cost much more than the public swimming pool for non members like me. But the facilities there are really worth the price and it's pleasing for the eyes too. hahas.
No comments:
Post a Comment