My fujitsu laptop of 5 years just died on me. Well, not exactly died just that its cover cracked. It is still usable which I have been putting in hostel as my permanent "desktop" as I can no longer close the laptop due to the crack.
My dad got me a new laptop, acer aspire s7. The ultraslim ultrabook with touch screen last year dec.
It has accompanied me all these while in sem 2 for my online lectures as well as for lab reports. But within 4 months, the screen resolution started giving me problem.
When my dad drove me to the service center, I was told to wait for 45 mins. But bloody hell, I waited for 2 hours before my turn came. Acer service center is way too slow and too lack of manpower. Firstly, this service center is located in a ulu part of jurong industrial park and made their customers wait so long!
Hello! Firstly u produce poor quality products, made us go all the way to ur service center and made us wait like fool. We are already very pissed by the fact ur product lifetime is short and you have the cheek to made us wait for so long. Service wasn't that good too.
I was told that they need to replace my screen and I got to wait for one day.
I waited and I didnt hear from them the next day! Seriously this is lousy! ki am even thinking of purchasing an extended warranty as I only got warranty for one year. Dont know what will happen to it lol! This time I was warranty so I do not need to pay $500 for the screen replacement. But after one yr leh? If its cheap I dont mind changing new laptop but this one exp, so I have to use at least for 2 to 3 yrs.
Acer, u suck! Imma not gonna get u as my next laptop!
Fujitsu still the best! Good quality. Didn't buy fujitsu because their laptops are really expensive. But after using acer, I guess I will revert to fujitsu in future. They are expensive, but they give me less trouble or should I say no trouble at all for at least 5 good years.
Whining here cause I am bored and free :P
Thanks dad for driving me around that day, to the doc and then to this stupid acer and then back to hostel.
No comments:
Post a Comment