Just when i was trying to face the most intensive course this sem, I was paired up with lousy partners for my lab. By saying lousy, i don't mean their grade, but their attitude towards work. Hey, by coming to university, it should mean that you are capable of a certain level, but i dont see this being reflected in my partners. Even my poly course mates whom i worked with have better attitude than you. By the way, those poly friends whom i had a great time working with, some didn't even get a placement in local uni, but they have the type of desire and drive and also the kind of responsibility that you will feel comfortable working.
Perhaps life before in university was rather smooth sailing, but to take it positively, i think God wants me to learn something out of this. I can continue to grumble and lament all i want, but on the other hand, i can treat it as a test from God to me. It's time i learn to handle such situation and course mates.
But over here, just let me lament yup.
I miss my poly coursemates....
No comments:
Post a Comment