Sunday, January 6, 2013

Education

I used to be a student who loves to go school, learn new stuffs. But as I get older, I dread going to school and up to certain point hate it. But I have never thought of the root that lead to such fear and stress in studies. This point was brought up by my mum when we were watching the news on primary 1 students attending school for the first time. It has led me to think about it daily since then. Why the joy has turned into a chore? Is it because I am living under people's expectation as I grow older? why do I hate studying so much now? Is it because I already knew what I want and I am not doing it?
5 more horrendous sem to go before I pursue a career of my passion. No matter what, my dream of an aircraft engineer will always be there. I am thankful that I am clear of what I want to go for in my career. But for now, will this passion press me on to complete what has to be done now for the time being in life?
Primary sch gave me a stress free,  joyful learning experience.
Secondary sch gave me true friends, led me to an all new 'religion' and I was very involved in my cca both in sports and ug. My most memorable time was in secondary school!
JC was stressful.. before I knew it, I was like studying daily and madly. I wasn't like that in secondary school. I think my fear for study started from this phase. However,  I was still active in my cca. But it was also a time where my health went downhill and I found my passion in studies.
Poly was stressful but I enjoyed it. I was studying a course I love except for a few language modules. I was lucky to be hooked into a major project and met a project freak friend who turned out to be my best buddy now (well, God has a way to do certain things that we thought is impossible)
Uni for the time now I would say its horrendous!  but through it,  I found friends whom I knew can be treasured and kept in touch for as long as I live on this planet.
I need to be responsible for my health, get it back to good condition before I can finish this phase.

No comments: