Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sorry Doctor

Got reprimanded by my doc for not consulting him for almost a month. it was until recently that my health took a turn for the worst that i went to consult him. Turned out that I really had to have a good diet and to know what food I am putting into my mouth. Blood level had again went down to all time low. blood flow rate was too slow resulting in insomnia and the ever morning problem of waking up with headaches. Doctor already start to cal me old lady le. Given my age, I shouldn't have all these symptoms. Perhaps someone out there is stealing my age? hahas.. just a random thought after watching channel 8, 9pm drama series.

No matter what, I shall continue to give thanks to the Lord for being able to wake up each day :)

Did i just mention that one of my poly lecturer remembered my birthday and he sent me a text to wish me for it? I was so surprised and happy! This is better than receiving a gift though he had already given me a Christmas gift :D

#Learning to count my blessings :)

No comments: