First of all, a very happy birthday to myself! :)
It was just a typical day to me, like how it was to you guys.
I wanted to wake up early to go for a morning swim, but my medical condition often left me with a heavy head and hence the problem of waking up early. Thus I missed my morning swim. Anyway, it was raining that morning so all the more there was another reason for me to lay on my comfy bed.
Had another birthday dinner but this time only with my parents as my siblings were not home. But before that, we did our grocery shopping at amk hub's fairprice extra. The dinner was much better as compared to yesterday lunch at bottle tree. Hong Kong Sheng Kee Dessert. Boy! the yam bun was fatanbulistic (hahas.. this word can only be found in hui yin's own pool of vocab) On the whole, their food was above average :)
Mum then suggest we buy a cake mixer so that I will have a proper tool to bake cake! I was delighted to hear that but the model we wanted was out of stock so too bad. baking got to wait.
The day ended with a treat from my parents from Mr Bean's Chocolate Cone Ice Cream.
Though it was just a simple and you can almost say, a typical day, I was really happy to spend the day with my parents.
A big thanks to those who wished me. It surprises me that some friends whom I didn't expect to remember my birthday, dropped their texts in my inbox. Really appreciate it. Probably my birth date was kind of easy to remember. hahas. Still, big thanks to all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment