Friday, September 7, 2012

Fool

If only i can be more matured and know what i want to do.

Instead of just following the norm.

So what if i dont have a degree cert?

Without it, i still can live. without it, i still can earn a living.. it is not as if i want to have high pay. So long i have enough to come by.

Furthermore, my career doesn't need me to have a degree.

My diploma is good enough for me to join them.

I love the way i am when i was out in the work place. i thought i am not a social person but when i step into the work place, i realize i have strength in human relation. Whats more important, i was much more joyful and cheerful. I am quite confident to say that I am quite well like in work place.

But when i am a student.. i just suck.. i dont know how to interact with people anymore, i become very withdrawn, very anxious, very worried, very sorrowful. i hate myself now.

I know, i am suited for work force, not for school anymore.

If uni is my end goal, what for i change from JC to poly back then?

My main jump to poly is that i would want to work after diploma.

But along the way, i became over confident and thought i can handle university.

FOOLISH

No comments: