Yes, indeed in this ever growing and prosperity, education becomes very important. Or rather, at least people of my era need to have at least a degree certificate.
However, I have already found my passion and interest in life. Some times i really wonder what the hell am i studying in uni now?
I was struck by this question one week ago:" am i really happy in life now?"
This struck a deep cord in my heart.
I thought about it and i realised that the reason why i am in ntu now is not because i choose to by myself, rather i enter uni because of my parents, my lecturers expectation. The fear of failing the expectations of me by my lecturers and parents is the reason why i am in uni now.
I know this is some place that i do not belong when i cry into my sleep.
With my grades in diploma and relevant experience, i have full confidence that i will be employed by my dream company. I am quite confident that i can be well groomed by the company as their apprentice and maybe soar to a higher level. because i am doing something that i really love, just like how this motivation has carried me through while studying about aerospace in SP.
But if i were to stay on in uni, i am really afraid that my grades might not even garner me a place in my dream company at the end of three years. perhaps i might get dumber or might even end up in IMH.
Having worked for a year, i do realise i love working as compared to studying.
Hui Yin, you are a big fool who don't have the courage to pursue something that you like just because you are afraid of disappointing others.
No comments:
Post a Comment