The ever lovely boy.
Told him I got a family carnival tmr noon (half day of work in the morning) and that we can invite our family members along.
His disappointed response: "You should have told me earlier, I will definitely apply for half day leave to attend your company's family carnival together"
Just when I thought he would response with only a nod when i told him about it, he gave me this unexpected reply. Reason i didn't bother telling him early cox i thought he wouldn't apply leave just to apply a family carnival like mine and I didn't want him to take leave just for this minor event (or so i thought).
Months earlier, his company had an annual carnival that he could invite his family members along, I didn't even attend even though it was on a saturday, i just turn him down. Gosh, I am this bad >.<
Through this small incident, it reflects how differently we value certain things. certainly, this simple conversation just set me thinking and reflecting about it. I am ashamed honestly when i heard his response.
No comments:
Post a Comment