Ever since work started, I was really really busy.
My mentor mentioned before he will get my boss to keep me busy.
I know it is an opportunity but the amount of time spent on it is no joke.
Then i wonder if this is the kind of life i want.
Started to think of alternative, which is being an aircraft engineer..
But my boy keeps saying that i am short changing myself if i were to pursue my dream.
But again, am i really short changing myself by pursuing my dream?
It might mean half the amount of what i am getting now, but I might be happier.
Honestly speaking, the time spent with my boy has greatly reduced. Not to mention about catching up with friends. I just hope the busy phase will die down slightly in this yr end with all the festive seasons coming up.
No comments:
Post a Comment