Wednesday, December 2, 2015

?????

Two months into the job, I have presented to the big bosses and to the perm sec, I have traveled overseas for business trip.

To the others, it might look like things are going good for me.

Deep in me, it's emptiness everyday.

Just today, when I was working at a place near to the aircraft hanger, there was this aircraft that took off into the sky.

At that moment, it struck me. why am I casting my passion of aerospace aside? it was the reason i left jc to poly. what am i doing now? busy-ing day in and out, night and day, sat and sun, got pressured by people for their benefits, got bullied by people. sat and sun to me are like working days.  it has taken away precious time from my friends too.

Was eating dinner by myself today that all these thoughts brought tears in me.

Is it passion or is it that I can't face the pressure and expectations placed in front of me?

Talking about passion. 4 months ago in my convocation speech, i urged and encouraged my fellow course mates and friends to strongly follow/pursue their passion. it is something i deeply believe in all along.


No comments: