![]() |
| (left) on the top of the tallest building in Gold Coast, Q1. (right) Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb |
Never in my life would I imagine meeting someone whom I would love so much and so hard.
Never would I ever imagine that such a solo person like me would start to revolve my life around him, incorporating him into my life even though it might mean unconventional at times. Still, I find myself gladly doing it for him, for us. Though life might change a bit now with him in my life, I find myself adjusting pretty well and comfortably.
I hope this honey moon period doesn't fade away as time passes by and as I join the work force.
Love you to the moon and back.
Thanks for organizing this trip for us and for stressing over our itinerary when we seem to be running out of time for fear that I wouldn't be enjoying myself or miss out any great places or activities.
Nevertheless, we completed what we set out to do for this trip!
Thank you for being such a great travel companion. Doing adventurous activities that I know you pretty much doesn't really like, but you do it anyway just because I love doing them and you wanted to accompany me.

No comments:
Post a Comment