Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Date

Guess this pretty sums it all. not sure i am exactly an alpha woman but many good friends of mine told me I look like one.. perhaps just "look" like one! hahas.. but in anyway, this article is prettily written right straight to my heart.

http://elitedaily.com/dating/alpha-woman-should-look-for-in-a-boyfriend/899441/#

In the end, we hope to meet a life partner who can encourage each other, to serve to be better for each other and most importantly, not to be jealous of each other achievements. someone whom we can laugh together with, poke each other sarcastically and yet knowing the limit, willing to be each at each other's back for our achievements.

I quite know myself for this particular point.. once we do something, we do our very best, once we really love someone, we love till the very end :)

Once I set to commit, I would never give up until i have fought a good fight.

Not sure when the Lord will put the partner of His choice in my life. maybe yes, or maybe no for this life. But either way, i am fine as of now, trusting and worshiping the Lord.

No comments: