So I bumped into him into career fair and we exchanged an awkward smile before we head to our own path. Saw him with another girl which on my instinct, should be his girl though i only saw her backview.
So my instinct was right. There was a pang of sadness that the promises made were empty but then, i feel serene and relieve that this is the closure. He got a new girl, he moved on. I have to stop reminiscing the good old days now.
I thank God that He created such situation for me yesterday. I am awaken from my bubble dream and this tiny weeny hope i still hold till this day.. there are many great things awaiting for me to do and achieve. so gone are those empty promises.. just goes to show he doesnt treat that past relationship seriously.. not worth for me to hold on.. everything is nothing but just superficial.
indeed, this shall be the proper closure of my past with what i saw yesterday. Thank God for showing me. Hope he and his girl will stay happy and blissful.
Hui Yin will be strong, fine and will emerge even stronger and better.
No comments:
Post a Comment