Wednesday, April 2, 2014

random

Studying has never been fun for me.. it has always been a torturous thing for me. But I m born in this society whereby qualification surpass work experience or perhaps, the society just wan both of these qualities as well.

Studying just drills me down to the lowest point of my souls.. it drains away all my happiness.. it made me anti social.. it made me put my dreams off.. it made me sleep deprived... it made me nasty against my family whenever we have a family outing on a typical normal semester.. i hate  myself to the core for that.. sometimes even wondering if i m a burden to people in life.. because I am not born intelligent nor am a fast learner. I have to keep working hard, putting lots of effort such that my parents would see their hard earned money worth in my education.

but despite all these, I thank the Lord for seeing me through all these years.. the pain n turmoils I experienced deep down in me. People who see me base on my achievement thus far, they will nv understand me.i am just nothing without the Lord's strength all these while.

one thing to be grateful to Him for this week is that my self source internship has been approved by ntu. Its one of my dream company, st aero. I look forward to my friends who are already working time as ft aircraft engineers this summer vacation. On a brighter note, I guess I am one step closer to my dream career. The internship activities have been planned out for me and it seems interesting. I do look forward to my intern this vacation. Thank you Lord for giving me something to look forward to this vacation. Uni vacation has been the most memorable to me so far besides exchange. I have been to ocip and an overseas cultural trip on my previous and very first vacation in uni. This time round I have internship to look forward to. The next next n hopefully my last vacation would be filled with fyp n perhaps n ocip n oct again >.<

My classmates were amazed at how I transformed during vacation. I do admit I prefer my self during vacation. Really hate my state now.

No comments: