Little things of life's simple pleasure. It's been long that I have been very much pampered. Who doesn't like to be pampered, but I am afraid I will be trapped in this vicious cycle again.
When you thought things are dark and hopeless, somehow God will always place some little angels around. But dear God, I rather not be placed in such a mind torturing situation. Set me free from those negative thoughts. Let me not speculate and just let me take things easy just like how my sis did.
Please Lord, please don't let my mind wonder into the dark side.
I received the above items and even got the black knights autograph
.
Got a gigantic starbucks cup when I didn't have a mug for my medicine. I was indeed very shocked when i received it.
Valentines
Can my mind be tuned to be more positive?



No comments:
Post a Comment