Welcome to my inner world which consists incoherent thoughts and feelings! Typical engineer style of writing because writing in proper and flowery language takes huge efforts for me and I might not be able to write out my inner most feelings! :P
Pardon me if you find it difficult to comprehend my journals because those who successfully did, will do. ;)
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Children Camp (roller blading camp)
The tag that i'm suppose to wear for the whole of this week in the camp =)
Last day at Bishan Park. heheh..i've learnt to blade a bit =) My kids for the week! all 7 of them =D
Jolene and me with natalie and mirabel =)
The leaders. Do - Re- Mi- Fa!
Natalie and I =)Mirabel and I =) i hope she joins the girls brigade next yr =D hahas.. a very cute girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment