Gosh, why are my Instagram flooded with hunks posing selfie after gym work out in the gym!!!
Starting to feel guilt all over for the lack of workout. They should ban such selfie!
Probably the most kiam pa to be employee of the year. But I thank God for the mentor for his quick witted-ness that saved me from being eaten up by the HR.
Welcome to the real working world. That's what my mentor always say!
The world is cruel and harsh. To such a naive or maybe foolish or simple minded person like me, there are so much to learn.
I am excited in this new phase of life. It is no doubt scary, but hey, am definitely going to get bruised but I am willing to learn! But my mentor kept warning me of the danger of going high over the years and losing oneself. I will bear that in mind... most importantly, the focus on God will always have to be there before we get suck into the world of status, money. I just hope my passion will always be there and not turn something else over time.
Lord, I am thankful for putting this mentor in my life. He also led me to see that solely focusing on work and nothing else, is going to be disaster in my later years and why marrying late is going to be a problem. His lovely little baby princess did made me pause and ponder about it. He shared with me that certain things should run concurrently, told me I might not understand but if i heed his advise, he guarantee i would thank him profusely. Good point to consider but also have to leave it to God's plan too :)
Oh Gosh, I am starting to fall in love with Golden Retriever! His dogs are really lovely, friendly and don't bite (sorry, i always have the impression that big dogs can bite people :P). Really privilege to come into contact with the dogs after 25 yrs of my life. I love it when one of his retriever would lay on my feet whenever i visit his house.
Finding this time busier than school time. Lots of challenges but I am willing to face it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment