Saturday, June 27, 2015

Gundam fair - Taka

Before knowing him, I know nuts about Gundam.

This boy is a super fan of Gundam and has requested for me to go with him to the fair. Even waited for me to finish my exam so that we can go together although the fair was already there two weeks ago.

So I relented and decided to go to the fair with him. Didn't expect to find myself to know more about Gundam after he excitedly explained to me the different Gundam displays we saw and the different grades of it. Today, I am equipped with the basic knowledge of Gundam but it still amazed me why usually guys tend to be such big fan of it. Anw, two weeks earlier I went to the fair already because i met up another friend and happen to pass by. Luckily I bought him the SG50 edition Gundam because when i shared with him those Gundam over fb chat, he went crazy over it. hahas. the SG50 edition was sold out within a few days.

Manage to buy him the limited edition SG50 Gundam on the right


He insisted I take with some robot/Gundam that I know nothing of >.<


Purposely ask him to take with the BAD soldier 



Gigantic Gundam infront of Taka

That's the consequence of not bringing selfie stick out


No comments: