Monday, December 15, 2014

I love December! :)

This vacation has been really wonderful and meaningful so far!

I was packed the moment i ended my last paper a few weeks earlier on. 

So i was preparing my presentation and leading a grp of jc students for a 3d2n camp in ntu. in this camp, it has salvage a friendship that i've almost lost due to some misunderstanding. i was busy but i gained a very valuable friendship or rather, salvage! Praise God :)

Next up, catch up with my friends, caught a christian documentary film with Chris in which certain part of the documentary did struck a chord in my heart (but certain part i dozed off UNCONTROLLABLY as it gets too technical >.<), have a wonderful time exploring Garden by the Bay over the weekend! I picked up some new skills on photography using the semi-dslr that my dad bought a couple of months back. realised i have a lot more to learn in order to master my camera!

This week I've a vietnamese friend visiting SG and I am gonna bring him around!

unknowingly, I've also prepared all the christmas gifts today!

Last but not the least, I 've my FYP to keep me company throughout >.<

Yes, this last vacation as a uni student is going to be packed but meaningful :)

Praise God!


No comments: