Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Thank you Lord

Some said I am foolish to pay a huge sum for exchange in Finland.

Thank God I have a group of supporters here who helped me live my dreams.

Yes, i might be stripped off entirely of my savings but this experience is a once in a life time. I doubt i will get such opportunity if I let go of this one.

I still remember when I was given a slot by the school and I hesitantly told my dad as I was worried about the finance issue. his response was albeit a crucial one, one that made me realise this dream in a weeks' time. he said,"Go, just go. I support you!"

With this approval from him, I took up this opportunity. Well, this is of course also with supportive friends and lecturers:)

In a few days' time I will be flying off. Over the past few weeks, I took the time to meet up with friends, lecturers and ex colleagues for meals. They were really sincere in their farewell meals for me and I hope can share and update them as much as possible about Finland.

First time to Scandinavian Country and I pretty excited, as well as scared.

One thing I like about Finnish staff is they are very efficient, helpful and friendly even before I go there. It was through several rounds of email exchanges with the staff there.

Do look forward to renewing my relationship with the Lord over there. Finland as I have researched is pretty much a scenic place. I suppose it may be a good place to align and sort out certain stubborn thoughts of mine. The most blessed event I look forward is the Sunday worship in the church located within the school campus.

Indeed, I am very blessed with life-my family, friends and school. Thank you dear Lord. Sorry for those times of neglecting your teachings and not being a good steward of yours. Thank you so much for your magnanimous heart and for all the friends you have placed in my life. They are your Angels, allow me to continue to have the heart to treasure and love them in this life.



No comments: