1st time giving out brochures
1st time working at IT fair
1st time worked at Thomson Industrial Park in sorting and packing locks
1st time working as a camp instructor
Besides the 1st times of working different jobs, I had my other 1st time in this long vacation too!
1st pair of timberland boots! (for winter wear)
1st time to Taiwan for cultural exchange
1st time to Vietnam for OCIP
Gifts from my vietnam kids whom I taught. I am glad they enjoyed my lesson and I realise I can teach >.<
This girl is coming to Singapore Next Year. Shall be my turn to host her! :)
![]() |
| First time casting net! |
1st time to NDP 2013 at the floating platform!
1st time organising freshman orientation days (and nope we are not from eee club, yes we are from eee lead!)
1st time opening account with Citi (it's expensive but I need for convenience for exchange. it's the bank for the working adults or for the rich. so let me enjoy the shiokness of the attas for a while until i come back from the trip and deactivate that account :/ )
Three Tokens from the different banks >.<
1st time opening durian by myself
On the whole, I feel my vacation is meaningful and satisfying. I get to meet up with friends, ex colleagues, poly lecturers and some of my profs and I tried many different things. I sort of found a sense of belonging in a school club and met many nice people there.
Thank God for giving me such wonderful opportunities :)























No comments:
Post a Comment