Monday, February 11, 2013

cny 2013 :)

I got to start believing in myself and have faith in God. Time is going to be super duper tough after this cny and during this cny,  I dont have luxury like most of my coursemates to do catch up for this cny. My cny hol are all fully used to visiting relatives. The old me will choose to stay home n mug,  but the me now really treasure kinship and so I was willing to let loose on studies for these few days to spend the time catching up n bonding with m cousins. Last yr I initiated our very first cousin outing after 1st day of new yr. Tonight this tradition is being carried on with diff family of cousin taking turns to organise it. Believe we will carry on this tradition ^^
Its 4am now. Gotta go to sleep for it my family turn to host them tmr! :)

No comments: