Friday, July 27, 2012

Superficial

You are still as ever active in hall as before. But would like to let u know that ur involvement is temporial.. After four years, you would still have to move back to your home. You can't escape there forever.
I always wonder how your grade is like given your heavy commitment in hall.. But I suppose it is quite good for you bah.. To be able to go through each semester smoothly.
No doubt you became quite vain. But too vain of a guy doesn't really captivate me anymore.. To me they are just an outer surface only with no substance... If the guy is too vain, it will just lose its manliness somehow..
Yes, I am beginning to understand what do u mean by easy to get a partner in uni.. Hahas.. Easy is easy cause there is so many ppl in uni. But to find a true partner to spend the entire life with u is not easy though.. Unless u go around trying out. Lol.. Which I find it kind of superficial to do it this way. Well, all the best to u if u have found one!

No comments: