Friday, July 6, 2012

I don't think it's possible that we can ever be friends...

It's ur birthday. Yes, I remembered clearly the happy time that we spent exactly one yr ago. But I suppose u have already move on and all these doesn't matter to u anymore.
Glad for you that you have such happy life in school.
At times, I still weigh down by your promises. Little did I know those were just empty promises..
U led a very different life now.. when u initiate the break up, it already tell me u wan your new life and to move out from ur past. U chose university life. I guess we never have any future if we just drag on. Much as u don't want to admit, u have changed. Even old friends around u sense that.
Sometimes I do get angry why u move on so fast.. But I wld just remind myself that u are just one out of the many normal guys out there.. Just know how to sweet talk but when tough times comes, u escape n avoid.. when temptation come, u give way to it. Ya, I agree with u that uni girls are pretty n hot n most importantly, they are intelligent. Hope u find a good girl from there.
Sorry, it's ur day but I just can't find any reason to wish u.

No comments: